[Psychotic-Announce] Notice of Impending Shutdown

John R. Dennison jrd at gerdesas.com
Fri Dec 13 21:33:09 UTC 2019

This project will be shut down 12/31/2019.  There will be no further
package updates after that point and if I am to be honest it is unlikely
there will be any more updates before that date either.

You are strongly encouraged to find alternate package sources.

My apologies to anyone that this negatively impacts but to be honest
there is not that much utilization of this repo so I truly doubt many
will be affected.

							John
--
Most people hate the idea of evolution because they realize that if it were
working properly, they'd be dead.

-- Anonymous